Friday, July 25, 2008

Time of my life

Today is the one month anniversary of my relationship to my girlfriend "Pears" and I couldn't be happier. What we have is something more real than any story or movie. Its the feeling you get when you see the name appear on the Caller I.d., you still get those butterflies when they call of simply smile at you. When she looks into my eyes so deeply that it makes me feel as if I can do anything. When I'm with her I forget about everything. So I guess you can say I'm living the dream.

Still in love with Connecticut because there is so much to do here. It makes me feel like a little kid again.

Changing lives has become my forte and I wouldn't have it anyother way than with the "family" I have here.

You know you go through life not knowing whats around the next bend but you keep pushing. Its the ones that fight for everything and risk it all that become truely happy. You know the hardest thing to do is go for a week without talking to your dad or mom, and the only communication you have is e-mail because of your career or the only time you have to yourself is after they go to sleep and your supposed to be doing the same.

Well bitches now that I have gotten sentimental on your asses and maybe made your teenage girlfriend shed a tear its time to get down to business.

I hear know one works at the clubhouse anymore besides a cook, server, and a bartender.
- Only because the kid left.

finally the ending of this blog.

"gon miss your crazy ass. take care of urself. keep ur head up n never give up in wat you do"
~dave

Still readin that shit bro.

No comments: