Saturday, October 18, 2008

So Cisco whats new?

I know I haven't posted in awhile and I know that you, readers are upset by this. So let me bring everyone up to speed on whats new and exciting in my life.

I know I'm breaking alot of hearts but Pyrom and I are still happy and together. We have officially announced our engagment and will be getting married in the spring of 2010. We have selected our wedding party. It will consist of the Best Man being my brother Nick. First Groomsmen (back up best man) will be my best friend, Brad "boo" Dawson. Saroeun and Sat E, Pyrom's brothers, along with Zach DeCicco (my brother from another mother) will be the Ushers. Our wedding will not be traditional church wedding. I mean my name is Cisco, what more would you expect from me? Instead we are going with a "Rock Star" themed wedding, Pyrom's dress will not be white with a long train and stuff. Instead maybe a black, red, or blue dress. I'm going with a standard white shirt(or silver?) with black pants, black coat, and maybe either a button or bow tie, no traditional tux or lame crap. Hair will be spiked in a faux hawk. My Groomsmen will have either red or black shirts with black or silver ties, not sure what I want yet, along with black pants and finish with a black suit coat. Instead of having two separate ceremonies we are having one giant party. Reception and Vows will be the same event. We decided to write our own vowls and not have a religious event, because I'm catholic and she is Buddist. Anyhow, our wedding party will be announced, groomsmen with brides maids, while walking down the isle they will have "theme music" played leading up to my arrival to the "altar." As I walk down the isle it will be the last walk I take alone. I will have a projector showing scenes from my life leading up to the big day on 6/26/2008 when our relationship started. The song I have picked has been....not decided yet, however I have narrowed it down to two choices "The Walk" by Sawyer Brown and "He didn't have to be" by Brad Pasiley. Its something dedicated to my Father, Kevin Langlois, who basically made me the person I am today and has been my personal hero since I woke up in my teenage years. Then Pyrom will walk with her father, and her song will play along with her life played on the projector. Then our vowls and such will commence. After we are presented as Mr. and Mrs. we will start the "party." Open bar to begin with because I don't feel it is right to bring a gift and still pay for drinks. If your underage don't think about ruining my perfect day, sorry but no alcohol for you! Our wedding party photos will be from around the city. Oh yeah we are getting married in Times Square New York. Hopefully but it will definitly be in New York.

Next I finally start my career on monday. I am an Automatrix Engineer which means I draw up blueprints, write the code, and assist in the installation of comercial heating and air units for Emcor, a national multi-billion dollar company. Based in New England I will be travelling around the states to do my duties. I will spend time in Canada for training as well as heading back to the Burgh to attend automatrix school. I am ready to finally get paid some money!

Finally I leave you with this:

"Someday we'll all have perfect wings..." God showed up here in Naugatuck last night, he told me that it was all apart of the plan since I was younger. He handed me a pair of wings, and said "you have made it over some pretty overwhelming odds, you have accepted that, and now you can seriously fly son."

"I'm gonna miss your ass. Never give up in what you do."
~Dave West, reading it everday on the mirror in my bathroom.

No comments: